Friday, October 17, 2008

WOW

My results very wat sia................ mt math and sc got te same mark sia and my chinese actually improved!!!!!!!!!! My chinese and my d&t also gt te same mark 66sia and i today hav my cca training sia.... We practised pegging and i si bei suay sia...... when i was pegging havway,my peg accidently hit my head sia!!! It was painful for awhile and then not so pain lah but still gt te pain and furthermore,when my friend help me peg, i help him hold te peg and he accidently hit my hand with te peg, nw still hav te bruise sia but not so pain lah.... Today is two of my classmates birthday, 1 of them is IAN and te other is cassandra......... how lucky sia... both of them hav te same birthday, some of my other classmates hav te same birthday also and my birthday is on te 12th of september. hehe i am 2nd oldest in te sep group.... Te oldest in te sep group is an XL dog........... hehe tats it for today....BB

No comments: