Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am so happy

Today my teachers give back te exam papers to check our exam marks.... I am so happy bcause i scored te highest for 2 subjects sia......... tat is sc and history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy cause my sc scored 75marks and it is an A1 sia........ nobody scored an A2 and i am te only 1 who scored above A2 and it is an A1 i am so happy tat i could celebrate and party all te way. My history is te other sub which i scored te highest and i am most happy abt tis sub cus i scored a freaking high 89 marks sia... I am super happy and te teacher say moderate our marks and then giv 2 more marks, i then i dam happy cus then i scored a high 91 marks sia..... siok like hell, all my friens say me study all day long issit and i replied them a yes and my frienz said tat y i scored so high sia........ so pro and some of them said tat y don i giv them some of my brain to use and y don i giv tem some marks........ i am a bit sad cus my chinese and eng did not scored so high sia, my cl paper 1 /70 i only scored 37 and my paper 2 /80 i only scored 59 only sia. My eng paper 2 my eng teach giv out which is /80 i only scored 52 sia...... so suay i make so many mistake sia and i even lose to my frien which i almost everytime win him 1 sia, he scored 55 sia.......... so unlucky like siao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i need to hope my other subs get very high then i can score very high for my eoy paper and get into top 10. today my cca suddenly cancelled sia, my cca senior say gt 1 tem tey suddenly say dun hav cus my cca teach say today dunhav......... freak lah and i thought today hav cca 1 sia........... Nw i can keep playing my psp,slp and watch tv and hope tat my results r gd................ ^.^

No comments: