Friday, October 24, 2008

OH MAN...... sian sia..... SCH HOLIDAYS R HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y must fridays be so dam sian sia.... Te tv channels in te morning gt nothing 1 lah..... only gt a load of crappy shows. Speaking of which, te sch holidays r here,my sch teachers vry pro sia, give hw and somemore, but not alot lah... i can still handle and my geog teacher for next year gave us hw tat i don evem noe how to do sia..... somemore part of CA1 sia.... die alrdy....... My cca is going to buy a unity t-shirt sia, i don noe how it will look like sia and i wonder can i fit in it anot? My bloody friend to spam and XL me on msn, i am so gonna get him when sch reopens next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE is gonna die under my mighthy fists!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE TE CHANNELS IN TE MORNING R MORE INTERSTING AND NOT SO BORING!!!!!!!!!! BB

No comments: