Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am so happy(2)

Today my teachers give back te results for the math SA2 paper,i was so happy!!!!!!!!! My math marks is 75,which is an A1!!!!!!!! My 3rd A1 for my SA2 EOY examinations!!! I was so dam happy tat i actually scored 3A1s for my exam bfore sia.......... i hav never gt so many much marks in 1 exam bfore!!!!!! ONE of te best days i had in my life!!!!! But when my eng teacher gave back te eng paper, i was so sad..... i only gt 55marks.......... i actually lost to my friend who almost always lose to me ............... so sad sia. But my chinese i hope i can win him cus my cl teacher haven show us our total SA2 marks yet and i only lose to him by half a mark. He always every time win me at chinese 1 cus my chi very lousy 1..... Still got some more, alot of ppl in my class say tat alot my ppl in our class fail te literature Sa2 exam sia........... Hope i got pass sia........... Tats all for today, someother time i shall write again,BB

No comments: