Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh man..... so tired sia!!!

Today,i had a class outing wif my friends at 10 am at vivocity and we decided to meet up at a bus stop and go there together. at around 8.45am. By te time we got there, it was abt 9.10 to 9.15 am, there was only a few ppl and we ask them whr tey r and tey go say tey went to my class math remedial!!! furthermore, tey said tat tey would b release at 10.30am sia!!! 1 more ting to add on, te cinema which we decided to go and watch a movie called HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 was not even open!! then my frien and i waited and waited until abt 11 am then tey come sia............ freak them lah. We had to rush to buy te tickets and te popcorn and everyting. We rushed inside te cinema to watch te movie and my cca squadmates kept calling and msging me say tat today issit go collect te t-shirt which we bought. I replied them dono lah or anyting like tat and tey kept asking blah blah blah. After all tat, i watched te movie peacefully wif my classmates. After we watched te movie, we decided to go to te arcade to play and we saw more of our classmates but all girls lah. Then i ask and say abt te t-shirt. After we went to te arcade, we went our seperate ways and i decided to go bk to sch cus i need to do 1 cca ting sia........... I helped my frien pay te t-shirt but there were some troubles wich u would not wanna noe. My cca senior said tat if my friens wnvr pay me bk te money, tey told me to tell tem and don act frien frien wif them and i paid te money and went home to rest and eat my lunch................. tats all for a tiring day, BB

No comments: