Thursday, October 29, 2009

All is great but...........

Things seemed to be goin smoothly for me so far.... Even though my final results came out, I was not really surprised anyway cus i knew that i would get 2nd in class..... That was all i predicted.... I thought that the 1st 3 in the level r goin to express n me, being the 4th can get 1st in the level.... But nvr would i expect that there would be a change in plans..... The principal has decided to let the top 10% in the level but we must study very hard n chose our options wisely so that it will not jeopardise our own studies.... Somemore we still must hav an eng exam in 9th nov sia. Somemore we must hav remedials so that we can keep up wif the express students..... There is so much goin in my mind that i am goin to lose track of them very soon. Still got cca activities n overseas trips wif my cca n my family n I must buy alot of things b4 my sec 3 life starts...... I am starting to feel a little nostalgic abt everything that has happened..... Everything has happened n they r gone but i still keep then in my memories.

No comments: