Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Untitled

Hehe, I don't really know what kind of life am i leading now because I am still haven't really gotten that certain feel* of mine yet... So, I try to spend some time at home trying to workout and train my body in the worst possible way ever so as to become stronger and hopefully not do much funny stuff. But somehow I always find some weird pimples on the muscle parts which I really train..hahas...There one thing I have done which I had stopped long ago and that is meditate. Whenever I meditate, I can finally cool down and be myself again and start to slowly gain back my skills... Meditation at least helps me to stay in reality and not drift off to my illusions... And now I'm just stuck at home doing my usual stuff and my aunt and mom are thinking of sending me to a psychologist or some doctor becus they ALWAYS try to get me pissed at them and I don't act as per normal in front of them becus of that.... I really feel that it's screwed man. And I'm sort of protecting myself from them becus I overheard my aunt talking abt it Well, this is goodbye... For now =D

No comments: