Monday, November 21, 2011

Changes...

I am kind of ashamed of myself ever since O'shave ended. The mind barriers that I had put in place are still there in my mind. I really want to remove those barriers so that I can be normal again. But everytime I tried to be my normal self I would end up falling prey to those mental barriers. It's realli hard trying to remove those barriers because I had used those barriers to protect and defend myself from danger. Maybe I would just try to switch back to being a right brainer and just do things normally. All this is just screwed up.If someone tries to challenge me mentally, I would make sure that they would fall prey under my mental traps... Some of the traps are simple and nice but some are just deadly... Depends on the nature of the situation. But I guess I have to remove those barriers completely and activate them IF I am in danger...Haix...I have also changed my diet due to my screwed up mom and she is trying to control my gaming life and life using her screwed up medical brain which I realli hate. Seriously, not everyone including me likes this kind of thing and perhaps I have inherited this personality from her. Dammit!!!! Goodbye and I WILL fulfill one of my promise to my good friend

No comments: