Friday, February 12, 2010

Tired....

Today was my total defence day and it was pretty tiring man...even though I did have to participate in the skip....But still must wear uniform all day....Furthermore, I was kept busy all day until at night then I was free to prepare my uniform and make my fake batons....N to polish my boots of cus....Thus I slept at abt 2am at night....Strange thing is for some reason,I woke up at 5am for nothing man...N brush my teeth and wash my face....Then When I rested,I almost got up late bcus I overrested cus I oni slept for 3 hrs....So tired...I still must revise my work...I actually did not have to slp yesterday if I had revised my schwork man then I decided to go to slp or my parents will confirm scold me to hell...My past few days was quite unlucky man...SUPER SUAY MAN cus nthing went the way I wanted and I almost got into trouble wif a teacher....Don't want to talk abt it.....Gdbye

No comments: