Monday, January 11, 2010

Tiring!!!!

Express life is really very difficult becaue there is alot of things which i still don't noe n sec 3 life is really very boring bcus oni one of my classmates is wif me in the class...Borin....Homework are given every single day and so much!!! N it is so hard to compete wif my new classmates....I hope tat I can do well in this class...My lucky thing was tat the edusave scholarship award money tat i received was 650 dollars!!! Tats a huge amount man. My father tells me to withdraw half of it from the bank cus it's a cheuque n has to be disposited 1st n i don't noe wat to do wif it!! It's such a huge amount even though it's half of the money....Phew...school days r really getting tougher n tougher man...Expecially when my maths is not really gd...

No comments: