Friday, November 13, 2009

So tiring.... N so excited

Stupid sia... Even when it is the sch holidays I still must come back to school almost every weekday for cca or studies sia..... So tiring... I can oni sleep properly at weekends sia.... Even when i do not hav to go to sch on a weekdays, I got woken up by my bro or my parents... So freaking irritating sia. I still have 2 streams of Hw TO DO N I HAVEN EVEN STARTED.... I nid to do both the express n NA holiday hw which is lik a dam hell lot...... Anyway.... I still must pack my luggage to go for a hongkong trip which lasts from next tues to fri n I still nid to wake up early on tat day n I still nid to go to sch early next mon.... So tiring but I am looking forward to tat trip... I hope I can buy alot of things n enjoy myself on tis trip rather than what i hav experience on my last overseas trip. Time for peace n tranquility to happen around here N I am not going to let others to bully my frens next year.... If they take the chance to bully them when i am not around, They r so dead meat.

No comments: