Monday, September 7, 2009

STRESS OUT!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!

My exams are comming in 3 more weeks and i have so many subjects to study!!!!!! Help sia. N somemore i don't noe whether to go to a gd class anot sia.... go gd class is gd but gt alot of smart ppl sia. I don't wan to stress myself out!!!! I will get tons and tons of headache when i'm stressed out!!!!!! Somemore, I still have hav my cca promotion test next week sia, so hard to pass, i failed my last 1 so i must confirm pass tis 1 or sure die sia. I also nid to revise for my exams and promotion test. So hard sia. looks like i have to give it all i have got tis time n shock every1 in my exams liao. So stress but i am determined to make a miricle!!!!! It's wat i do best..... haha lolz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, excellent idea