Saturday, June 11, 2011

Deep In concentration

Finally after such a long time, I have regain back my fateful and serious concentration back in my eyes again. But the only thing is that I feel that my whole personality is gonna change because of the new found* concentration in my eyes. Perhaps this is part of growing up. But at least I can do some useful stuffs now :D. Now the only thing that I don't really hope for is to overwork my body again till I lose myself in some deep shit again. I really don't want to take some stupid chances again and be a failure. I want to at least do some useful things in life. Perhaps I put too much thought into my eyes now. But seriously, I feel kind of empty, solemn and kind of sad with a tinge of happiness in myself right now. Hmmm..... I really think that this june holiday is really gonna change me forever~

No comments: