Thursday, January 27, 2011

2011

This is the start of the new year and I still don't know whether will it go rite for me... This is the final year in secondary school for me. I have made a resolution that I would not procrastinate anyway but I keep having a weird feeling in my soul like something unexpected will always happen to me in this fateful year 2011. I hope that I will do well in both my studies and CCA but the only sad thing is that despite all my hardwork in my cca, I still don't get recognise for what I did. I don't whether issit because of last year the national police annual parade in which I wanted to quit because of my studies then they have a bad impression on me. Or was it because of one of my fren which cause my downfall which is like a teacher's pet. :/.... He never realli do anything and yet he gets nomitated for every mother fking gd ting in the cca and yet there are a few people like me who nvr get nominated for anything at all. I am not jealous or anyting because I noe that this kindof stuff is abit screwed up since last year so I will just try my best in both my my studies and CCA,.a ahaope that I can do as well as my brother man as to not let my parents look down on me and also not to let anyone down....

No comments: